Ensure that you:
- fill out the application form as thoroughly as possible.
- include 100 points of ID with your application i.e. drivers licence, medicare card, car registration, rates notice, utility bill, credit card etc
- sign the privacy disclosure statement – otherwise we will not be able to contact your references.
Please click the following link to view our Special Terms & Conditions for General Tenancy Agreements.
We will keep you updated throughout the application process. Once your application has been assessed we will report the findings to our client. Our client will then advise our office if your application has been successful or not based on the information gathered. We aim to have an answer for you within 4 hours of your application being lodged
If successful it will be necessary for you to do the following:
- make an appointment with your Property Manager to sign all the necessary legal documentation and to pay all monies as agreed.
- provide your bank account details with you in order to set up direct debit or alternatively via BPAY if this suits your lifestyle better.
- bring cleared funds (in the form of a credit card, debit card, bank cheque or money order – WE CANNOT ACCEPT CASH IN OUR OFFICE) for payment of your bond (equivalent of 4 weeks rent) and rent-in-advance (the equivalent of 2 weeks rent). Please note that we cannot allow a tenancy to begin until we have all monies and all legal documentation signed.
Please also note that we do not accept bond transfers.
We strongly recommend that your new home is covered by a contents insurance policy prior to taking possession.
We also recommend that you connect all utilities i.e. gas, electricity, alarm monitoring, telephone, internet, satellite TV etc prior to taking possession. Alternatively we can recommend a company who will do this for you free of charge.
During your tenancy
It may be necessary for you to log a maintenance call, this can be done easily 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by providing us the following information via email email@example.com :
Nature of problem
Access details i.e. can the contractors use our office keys
Best contact for you
We will then take care of the issue on your behalf.
Ending Your Tenancy
At the end of your tenancy all you have to do is give us the appropriate notice of intention to vacate by using the appropriate form. As part of your vacate procedure you will need to provide our office with a receipt from a professional carpet cleaning company. If you have had pets you may need to have the property pest controlled, please ask our team for recommendations.
We highly recommend that you use the services of our preferred cleaners, they have worked with us many years and they have the ability to perform a detailed bond clean in a very efficient manner that will allow us to release your bond to you without delays.
Please contact us if you would like us to arrange this on your behalf.